SOLD / FOUND Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
For sale is my SBR 2.0 , it has been used approx 6-9 times . All stock , but did go thru the rear diff and put in fresh 500k and grease gears . The only thing that has broken on this truck was front bumper ( hit a rather large dip in the field in winter cold , so broke easy ) . They were not available so I made my own (see pic) , but since then they have come out again , so it has a new front bumper / bumper support now .
Nothing wrong with the truck other than the expected cracks in body ( not bad ) just have to mention it . Nothing you wouldn't do to it after a couple runs . Most of its use was on grass , you can see by the lower front arms I have not hammered this truck .
The truck is a tank !!! Very fast on 8s !!! I have actually driven it around on 6s and it still goes really good on that !!!
I find myself not using it , so decided to let it go . They are $969 now , you get the mildly used savings on this one , if the body bothers you , you can get a new body and still be cheaper than a new one .
The price is $600 , but unfortunately will not ship , to expensive , and I'd rather show you it works perfectly and do transaction in person . I'm in central Ct .

IMG_4876.JPG

IMG_4877.JPG

IMG_4878.JPG

IMG_4879.JPG

IMG_4882.JPG

IMG_4883.JPG

IMG_4884.JPG

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to get a side job so I can take advantage of the forum classifieds. Nice ride. Wish I had the funds to get it.

BTT , I know I'll miss it when it's gone , and probably want to use it . But not using ,so have be realistic , why do I have these if not using .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back