Infraction Losi v100 speed runs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiamG

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
Getting into speed runs. Just purchased a Chevy C10 v100.

Great little car but only does 20mph stock.

Ripped out the electronics and put in a HobbyWing Max 10 SCT with a 3660 4600 kv motor.

car image.jpg

electronics.jpg

Few more upgrades i want to add. Aluminum drive shaft as current plastic one is a bit wobbly. New oil shocks as the stock ones are terrible and a fan to keep the motor cool. IMO NHX heatsinks and fans are one of the best brands on the market.

drive shafts.png
new shocks.png
fan.png

Current gearing is 77 spur with 22 pinion which works out at roughly 40mph but haven't been able to test it yet as still waiting on Dumbo RC receiver and transmitter to turn up.

will change the gearing to 65 spur and 39 pinion. Looking at roughly 70mph afterwards.

First road car, quite excited about doing speed runs, if i like it then i'll probably get an infraction, limitless or maybe try and turn typhon into a speed run car.

Last edited:

Ripped out the electronics and put in a HobbyWing Max 10 SCT with a 3660 4600 kv motor.

View attachment 216912

View attachment 216913

Few more upgrades i want to add. Aluminum drive shaft as current plastic one is a bit wobbly. New oil shocks as the stock ones are terrible and a fan to keep the motor cool. IMO NHX heatsinks and fans are one of the best brands on the market.

View attachment 216914View attachment 216915View attachment 216916

Current gearing is 77 spur with 22 pinion which works out at roughly 40mph but haven't been able to test it yet as still waiting on Dumbo RC receiver and transmitter to turn up.

will change the gearing to 65 spur and 39 pinion. Looking at roughly 70mph afterwards.

First road car, quite excited about doing speed runs, if i like it then i'll probably get an infraction, limitless or maybe try and turn typhon into a speed run car.
Make sure you calibrate the radio, when I started speed running my 4-tec I got 50mph on highest gearing with a 3200kv combo, then I calibrated my ESC and did 80mph ( I felt like idiot not calibrating the radio the first few runs :rolleyes:)

P.S Nice choice on the combo.

View attachment 216912

View attachment 216913

Have one also but cannot bear to trash the body with faster speeds. I only drive that inside on the warehouse floor has some nice power slide action as well.

Have one also but cannot bear to trash the body with faster speeds. I only drive that inside on the warehouse floor has some nice power slide action as well.
Well no sooner than opening the package, I took it out on my road and accidentally drove it under my Audi. Wedging it underneath the front of my car and scratching up the roof of the body and instantly ruining any potential of becoming a shelf queen.

Quite like battered C10’s so that’s the look I’m going for

View attachment 216912

View attachment 216913

What kind of driveshaft is that? Any info would be appreciated

Back