Senton Losing signal every 6-10 seconds!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbusta50

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 6s
So for some reason I’m losing signal after 6-10 seconds of driving. Barely after fresh charge and getting going. Esc is hot to the touch. Motor is hot but can hold my finger on it. Senton 4x4 mega brushed 2s lipo 5200. And I’m running 75% on the radio.

Losing signal? Does your steering still work? If your ESC and motor is hot to touch after 10 seconds of driving, there is something seriously wrong. This could be anything from loose connectors to a binding transmission. Any video of the problem?

So for some reason I’m losing signal after 6-10 seconds of driving. Barely after fresh charge and getting going. Esc is hot to the touch. Motor is hot but can hold my finger on it. Senton 4x4 mega brushed 2s lipo 5200. And I’m running 75% on the radio.
If everything is getting hot it's probably the thermal cut off kicking in to protect the esc. Have you changed anything about the mega like the pinion? Does everything move freely when you spin the wheels? Shouldn't be getting super hot on 2s at 100% on stock.

Admittedly I only ran my Senton brushed for about 2 months before I converted it to 3s brushless but I never had cut out issues on the stock electronics.

Thanks for all the advice but I’m a dumbass. Crap batteries in the remote. Swapped them out and all is well. The heat thing I’m still gonna worry about but I have new connectors coming to get rid of the adapter. And I made vents on the body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back