Infraction Loss and confused

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djnoah2

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Any one know how to get the infraction v2 driving I toss out my manual by mistake now can’t get my infraction to drive do it have anything to do with the buttons and toggle switch on the remote. Please help.

Any one know how to get the infraction v2 driving I toss out my manual by mistake now can’t get my infraction to drive do it have anything to do with the buttons and toggle switch on the remote. Please help.
You can download the manual on their website :)

Yes, I used a dx5c so I had to make a new model on the TX and open rx box to press bind button first but after that it should be the same process. With radio on, power up esc, pull throttle/ trigger to full, release, full reverse, release, then steering left full, release, then steer right full and release. This will calibrate the esc and should allow you to drive. Hope this helps
Yes, I used a dx5c so I had to make a new model on the TX and open rx box to press bind button first but after that it should be the same process. With radio on, power up esc, pull throttle/ trigger to full, release, full reverse, release, then steering left full, release, then steer right full and release. This will calibrate the esc and should allow you to drive. Hope this helps
Correction and I just found out how important this is... make sure you steer to the right first then left otherwise avc wil respond backwards. Glad I caught this before driving.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back