Loss of control at high speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50TyphonDan50

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So I was so impressed with the typhon 3s blx model that I bought the big rock crew cab yesterday. With the typhon you roll up to a certain speed then gun it. It gets a little squirrelly but its controllable. With the big rock however it spins out of control every time. How do you guys keep this thing straight for a top speed run ? Am I doing something wrong? I know to adjust the steering to where its tracking straight but it still kicks the back end out when i gun it whether I roll up to around 30-40 mph then gun it or just hit it from a stand still. Thanks for the help guys !

Once I put on some wider tires, then widened the stance entirely, I had much better control. It is squirrely out of the box but won't take long to get the hang of it.

Once I put on some wider tires, then widened the stance entirely, I had much better control. It is squirrely out of the box but won't take long to get the hang of it.
What tires did you go with ? What parts did you order to widen the stance ?

Im sure youll get the hang of it. I have no issues with my fazon, which has wider tires, is lower, and a wider stance. The tires I run and highly suggest are duratrax bandito's. They have great grip and are good for those high speed runs on pavement/dirt.

Im sure youll get the hang of it. I have no issues with my fazon, which has wider tires, is lower, and a wider stance. The tires I run and highly suggest are duratrax bandito's. They have great grip and are good for those high speed runs on pavement/dirt.
I have some banditos and lockups for my typhon. Wonder if I can use them on the brcc?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back