Outcast Lost a steering step screw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lithod

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Trying to figure out how the red aluminum steering plate comes off so I can replace the missing step screw.
Have removed all screws but black plastic piece on top seems like its holding the plate down. Cant find anymore screws to remove, what am I missing?

arrma_steering_plate.jpg

It looks similar to the Kraton there and I have mine off now. I had to remove the two upper arms then it came right out
The black plastic piece just above your arrow runs underneath and screws in from the bottom (on the Kraton). Hope I’m not steering (no pun) you wrong

I had the same thing happen a few months ago. Gave me the chance to replace the 2 little bushings in the steering plate with bearings.

Last edited:
It looks similar to the Kraton there and I have mine off now. I had to remove the two upper arms then it came right out
The black plastic piece just above your arrow runs underneath and screws in from the bottom (on the Kraton). Hope I’m not steering (no pun) you wrong

That was it, backed out one the screws on the arms and it lifted up to give me access. Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back