Limitless Lost for words.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea best luck think the hr housing may fix that problem. But may bring others on. Got be reason that's happening. Ur not going to melt the HR but...... Something may happen idk. Hope it doesn't tho
Worst case. I strip the pps mount out and start parting everything out minus the xlx2 and 1650kv. And build a hoboa 🤣

Man, that housing is melting from a frozen bearing or the input shaft diff cup is causing that.

This is common with the 1/7 scale cars with a stock center spool or diff. You need a shorter or stiffer rear center driveshaft to eliminate the oscillation at higher speeds. Either get some PP shafts or a Pinocchio spool. Of course those bearings and housing are shot. Replace anything suspect.

This is common with the 1/7 scale cars with a stock center spool or diff. You need a shorter or stiffer rear center driveshaft to eliminate the oscillation at higher speeds. Either get some PP shafts or a Pinocchio spool. Of course those bearings and housing are shot. Replace anything suspect.
The PP/PP V2 shafts are awesome. I have a set of the V2 in my Infraction with a Joe Diaz spool and they just made everything better. A little pricey but, to my mind, well worth the money.

Thanks sir!. I'll order those from Scorched rc. I bought the titanium ones from him 2 weeks ago. But if it is what I need to do. I'll give it a shot!

Screenshot_20220517-235209_Shop.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back