Lost steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha...typically. ..the servo rod screw comes out...
flip it over...turn it on...turn the wheels...see if you can see if the servo link is disconnected. ...

send pics...and we can give more...
There intact

Here's a pic

Wasnt raging on here either. This sucks

Attachments

• IMG_2896.JPG
    IMG_2896.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 69
There intact

Here's a pic

ok...so now check tightness of servo saver...and servo wire connections...to make sure they didn't come loose ..

do bench check is steering...meaning...turn on..see if you hear anything when turning the wheel on the transmitter...

Do I need to take it apart?

ok...so now check tightness of servo saver...and servo wire connections...to make sure they didn't come loose ..

do bench check is steering...meaning...turn on..see if you hear anything when turning the wheel on the transmitter...
Nope nothing. The black and red wire ?

I've got throttle and reverse
But no steering

There intact

Here's a pic

Is the servo moving when you try and turn it on the transmitter? From you pic, it does look like your servo saver just unscrewed. I would tighten it up. There are two dials. One to tighten your steering and the other one essentially holds it in place. If the servo isn't moving when you are turning on the transmitter then check your wiring...the servo might have unplugged or got pinched. Good luck!

...yep...trace back that white red and black wire from the servo to reciever box...

we are just trouble shooting connections...

you may need to move something if you can't verify the entire run...we are just being thorough before saying anything is fried...

get the manual out...pics are very good in the manual ..

I got a fluke could you walk me threw it?

So I'd rebinding trans and reciever didn't work...then something is wrong.....hmmm...

do you have another rc to check the servo?..

if throttle control still works we can surely say it's the servo...

are all the other channels working?..meaning I assume this has the diff brain...so do you hear any of the other servos working when you go through the diff lock settings...

starting to seem like the servo may have taken a dive ..

the rebinding process is in the manual...really simple. ..try binding more than once...sometimes it takes a few tries...

So I'd rebinding trans and reciever didn't work...then something is wrong.....hmmm...

do you have another rc to check the servo?..

if throttle control still works we can surely say it's the servo...

are all the other channels working?..meaning I assume this has the diff brain...so do you hear any of the other servos working when you go through the diff lock settings...

starting to seem like the servo may have taken a dive ..

the rebinding process is in the manual...really simple. ..try binding more than once...sometimes it takes a few tries...
This is the none brain. I'll try bind a few more times. Emailed arrma (disappointed)
Thanks again

This is the none brain. I'll try bind a few more times. Emailed arrma (disappointed)
Thanks again

well don't give up...but yeah that sucks...

alot of times on these ready to run cars ..the servo dual rate isn't properly adjusted...and it only takes a few turns to full lock to fry one...

one more thing to check...open the reciever box and check those connections.....

well don't give up...but yeah that sucks...

alot of times on these ready to run cars ..the servo dual rate isn't properly adjusted...and it only takes a few turns to full lock to fry one...

one more thing to check...open the reciever box and check those connections.....
What's the recovery box?

No I appriatte your help. I'm wrenching more than driving. Spending more on parts. Now I'm off the the hobby hanger tomorrow to buy a servo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back