Lotus rc car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tumor92

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 3s
I build high performance lotus track cars for a living and want to get a lotus rc car does anybody know if one exists

I don't believe I have ever seen any in RC. Specifically a Lotus.
Do you work for Team Lotus? Or do generic lotus builds?
What exactly makes a lotus a lotus?
Appears to be a loose term at times referring to any F1 type car. But I know Lotus is a Team specifically.
Perhaps you want an F1 style RC? They are around. The 1/7 Limitless is loosely based on F1 designs.
Tamiya makes more true to scale F1's in 1/10 scale.

Not for team lotus and not f1 style i work on elise exige and evora looking for one of those body styles will check these links thx guys
Is carisma any good

Not for team lotus and not f1 style i work on elise exige and evora looking for one of those body styles will check these links thx guys
Is carisma any good
I have never owned one. It looks on par with Traxxas and Vaterra to me. Not a racing grade RC.
You may want to see if you could order just the body from them and get a high quality RC if you want the best handling. (top race brands Schumacher XRay Mugen Serpent)

Thats more than likely what im gonna do is order the body from the one link above but gotta find a car that it will fit onto still new to rc and only owned arrma so not real familier with other quality brands and which one to get for this project

Thats more than likely what im gonna do is order the body from the one link above but gotta find a car that it will fit onto still new to rc and only owned arrma so not real familier with other quality brands and which one to get for this project
If you are just running in a parking lot for fun then some RTR cars will do just fine.
If you want to get into racing then you might want to first check what your local racers race (class, size, restrictions etc, before ordering anything)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back