Loud screaming and lost rear drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious97

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Hey I need a little help, I just recently got my ARRMA Notorious 6s and I have run about 3 packs through it. But it started clicking witch rapidly turned into screaming. And I have lost almost all power to rear drive. It only makes the noises and no power to the wheels when it's under load. Any help would be appreciated

You're gonna have to open the rear diff case for inspection...
35ish bucks at Jenny's for the whole diff and case set.

Sounds like you blew the rear diff, like others said above. Time to tear it down and find out why. Something went wrong and it’s now the fun part of the hobby, finding out why and how to correct it.

Do you have any modifications? Did you have any really hard impacts or landings? Anything bent or broken? Videos and pics also help others help you.

Sounds like you blew the rear diff, like others said above. Time to tear it down and find out why. Something went wrong and it’s now the fun part of the hobby, finding out why and how to correct it.

Do you have any modifications? Did you have any really hard impacts or landings? Anything bent or broken? Videos and pics also help others help you.
A few standing backflips perhaps? ?

You're gonna have to open the rear diff case for inspection...
35ish bucks at Jenny's for the whole diff and case set.
Dude! I doubt the diff case is damaged. A new set of gears is $12 shipped!!!
A few standing backflips perhaps? ?
I hope your not breaking diffs doing standing/rolling back flips. I’ve done a hundred rolling back flips and haven’t broken a single gear in my outcast. My diffs are shimmed of course!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back