Louise GT-Tarmac belted tires (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike-NLD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Hi all..

I bought these Louise GT-Tarmac belted tires..

Wanted to do the video yesterday when the weather was much better.. And dry..
But.. I blew a centre diff bearing.. So, rebuild the diff this morning.. And took those tires for a small test..

Typhon is running on 4s.. And as you can see.. I had myself a wet road..

I was quite impressed.. That much grip on a wet road.. I suspected it to slide behind the gopro.. But it didnt ;)

Hi all..

But.. I blew a centre diff bearing.. So, rebuild the diff this morning.. And took those tires for a small test..

I was quite impressed.. That much grip on a wet road.. I suspected it to slide behind the gopro.. But it didnt ;)
That's a nice intermediate tread pattern on those, which explains the decent wet handling. Speed runners prefer something more slick for absolute traction, but as an all around road tire, these seem like a perfect blend. ?

Hi all..

In the mean time.. The tarmac got dry! Wheels performing even better.. But took them of when i went jumping.. Due to their low side profile they wont absorb the hit while landing

I really like these tires! I have also found from this same company, a tire called The Shiv. Both of these are some of my top preferences for track style racing tires, that I've come across so far! They are soft composite and actually slightly bigger in diameter then Hoons as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back