Louise Tires and rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Has anybody got any feedback on these Louise tires and rims. I can get them for a great price and free delivery. Seems to good to be true. I've seen some vids of a different style but same brand ballooning like a big chunk of play doh. Lol !!!
The first one is Louise MT MCross and the second is the Louise Bulldose super of road.
IMG_4676.jpg
IMG_4678.jpg

I had louise pioneer buggy on the typhon before i went to 2.8 trencher and still use some on my rustler and bandit/rustler hybrid.
Theyre good for the price... And good for 2/4s.
Theyre also soft rubber and balloon alot! Even on my rustler (pioneer mt) they almost double in size on 2s!
On the typhon they started to pull off the rim after the first 6s run... And the foam?
After a few runs.... What foam!? :p
Good budget tyre... Biggest let down for me has been the foam

I read that the Louis Tires are the same as the Duratrax 3.8 40 series. Duratrax lockup mts (different tire, but similar size) were boat anchors and weighed approx 477 grams! The proline trenchers x weigh approx 385ish grams. I went with the Trencher x, bc I wanted a wide tire but man they are really wide in hand.

I read that the Louis Tires are the same as the Duratrax 3.8 40 series. Duratrax lockup mts (different tire, but similar size) were boat anchors and weighed approx 477 grams! The proline trenchers x weigh approx 385ish grams. I went with the Trencher x, bc I wanted a wide tire but man they are really wide in hand.
The Louis Rc and Duratrax tires are all the same as far as I am aware, same OEM just different name printed on them.

Exact same situation here - I can get them locally ( South Africa - you know the Rugby World Cup Champions 2019 - just saying ? ) for reasonable prices.

Anyone else tried them in the interim ?

Exact same situation here - I can get them locally ( South Africa - you know the Rugby World Cup Champions 2019 - just saying ? ) for reasonable prices.

Anyone else tried them in the interim ?
I have some of the Duratrax Lockup 2.8 MT, they balloon like crazy on 3s and the foams are absolute garbage Traxxas makes better foams.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back