Lousy communication skills at Arrma (Horizon)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
I reported an issue with dowel pins that were sold to me at LHS. I contacted LHS and they confirm that all the dowel pins in AR310452 were all the incorrect length.

I contacted Horizon. Sent them detailed pictures and description of the issue at hand. They confirmed that there is an issue and asked for my mailing address, which I gladly provided.

A few days later, they emailed me confirming that is was shipped with an invoice indicating the wrong mailing address. I emailed them stating that they made a mistake on my address. A “Jessica” said they would send me another kit ASAP.

Yesterday, I got an email from “Bill” stating that it was shipped at, AGAIN, the SAME incorrect mailing address. I told Bill that the mailing address was incorrect… AGAIN. He didn’t reply.

This is the first time that I had to deal with Horizon for issues I had with a purchase. Truth be told, I am not impressed at all with how incompetent they have proven themselves to be. Their communication skills and after-sales department leaves a lot to be desired and my dealing with this company has left a bad taste in my mouth.

It sucks that you had a bad experience, I have only had positive issues with Horizon. Lost a wheel nut on my initial run, contacted them and they sent me replacement wheel nuts, hexes, and pins. Next day a popped a u-joint on the front and they sent me new CVDs for front and rear and informed me that my slipper might be too tight.
Really hope they get you taken care of soon.

@MrTitanium I've had both positive and negative results from their customer service reps. Don't worry in a couple of weeks you'll get a package of the wrong sized pins in the mail. :banghead: :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back