Love my Arrma Forum decal!

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Typhon
That's my page sir. I manage those items, create most and can create more if requested. Welcome! And for Arrma Forum decals, you want to hit up Mr. WoodiE
I ordered a do you even rc bro tshirt and the working man rc guy.

MacsCDP

Arrma RC's
ADX-10, Nero, Typhon
Been waiting a month for stickers just to ship...
If you order from the etsy page I apologize as I've had delays outside my control the last 2-3 weeks but all Etsy decal/sticker orders will ship by tomorrow.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
The new ArrmaForum decals have finally arrived!

The new decals are 2" wide and printed on CLEAR.

If you donated to our recent Server Drive fund and would like to have some of these decals - send me a PM and I'll get them out to you ASAP.

Anyone else that wants a set of decals can get some by going here - https://www.arrmaforum.com/decals/

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
If you guys asked for decals and gave me your address (by the way, YES I will need your address even if you've sent it to me at one time or another... I don't store your info!) then your decals have gone out TODAY.

Those that was sent today also included the older style decals as well (printed on white). The smaller (2") decals are the ones printed on clear.

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Typhon
If you guys asked for decals and gave me your address (by the way, YES I will need your address even if you've sent it to me at one time or another... I don't store your info!) then your decals have gone out TODAY.

Those that was sent today also included the older style decals as well (printed on white). The smaller (2") decals are the ones printed on clear.
246x0w.jpg

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Typhon

That was quick. Thanks again @WoodiE
15470779367623934038945454992223.jpg