Love my Arrma Forum decal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got one of my new bodies painted. Now guys, be gentle on me... This is my first, and I'm not quite as talented and artsy as y'all experienced fellers... But I do have the Forum stickers on it so you can't say too much!
20190203_160302.jpg
20190203_160718.jpg
20190203_152005.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with it, enough so that it'll get some shelf time before a start putting custom scuffs on it! At least a month or 2. I tend to be ahead at least 1 body so the shelf looks decent.
I think it came out great! What body is that?
It's a proline 66 ford f100. I've had it since @Jerry-rigged did his a while back, but I didn't have the balls to even try to compete with his paint job... I have a bug that I'm gonna do next, but it'll be a while before I jump on that one. I will admit, it was more fun than I expected.

I love old Ford bodies. Yours looks excellent and I've been itching to do one for my BRCC if I can find the right match. It'll be Ford though when I do it ;).

Did you send me your address?
I got the stickers from here, just not the one I ordered from Etsy. It says it was shipped out on like the second of January but I have not seen anything. I sent him a message on Etsy.

Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with it, enough so that it'll get some shelf time before a start putting custom scuffs on it! At least a month or 2. I tend to be ahead at least 1 body so the shelf looks decent.

It's a proline 66 ford f100. I've had it since @Jerry-rigged did his a while back, but I didn't have the balls to even try to compete with his paint job... I have a bug that I'm gonna do next, but it'll be a while before I jump on that one. I will admit, it was more fun than I expected.
Yours looks great! None of this is a contest, and it if it was, I'd lose.... =)

Send me your debit card number, expiration date, and pin.

Or you could just send me your name and address and I'll send you out a set for free. ;)
:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back