Love my Arrma Forum decal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First mod to my new Outcast body. Hope the driver can see around the crack on the left side of the windshield, or he'll bee as crappy a driver as I am:p

Moved the decals and found a great spot on the bed. New Outcast body is dressed and ready. Notorious has that cool Rat Rod look.

Attachments

• 20190303_212708.jpg
    20190303_212708.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190303_212859.jpg
    20190303_212859.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 48
  • 20190303_214734.jpg
    20190303_214734.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190303_212636.jpg
    20190303_212636.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 37
Still a little pissed. I still have not received my Rc Working man sticker................................. Even contacted whats his face on etsy and nothing.......

In an attempt to make the stock Kraton body a little less hideous, I removed most of the stock stickers. It now had 3 Arrma Forum stickers on it: each side where the "exhaust" used to be and on the hood (y)

Are you talking about @MacsCDP or someone else?

I'll check on this tonight when I get in my office. I've shipped all my orders except a few new ones that came in the last 2-3 days (which will ship by Friday). Ill get ya squared away for sure and with more for the delay.

In an attempt to make the stock Kraton body a little less hideous, I removed most of the stock stickers. It now had 3 Arrma Forum stickers on it: each side where the "exhaust" used to be and on the hood (y)

View attachment 31712View attachment 31711
That is one good looking body! :D

Yeah him.
That's unfortunate. I had a slight delay with my order too but it was around the holiday season and such so I didn't stress about it to much. I was actually planning on reaching out to @MacsCDP to order more decals.

I seen he replied above, keep us posted how it turns out.

That is one good looking body! :D

That's unfortunate. I had a slight delay with my order too but it was around the holiday season and such so I didn't stress about it to much. I was actually planning on reaching out to @MacsCDP to order more decals.

I seen he replied above, keep us posted how it turns out.

Also sorry gents for not being around more here. Got a new 54in wide printer and it's been great but lots of new stuff for me so it's been a big learning curve and lots of time troubleshooting so I've been behind a bit but most the issues have been resolved and getting orders out faster now. I will address your RC working man decals tonight and see when I shipped the last package and make sure you get what you ordered and then some :)

Also sorry gents for not being around more here. Got a new 54in wide printer and it's been great but lots of new stuff for me so it's been a big learning curve and lots of time troubleshooting so I've been behind a bit but most the issues have been resolved and getting orders out faster now. I will address your RC working man decals tonight and see when I shipped the last package and make sure you get what you ordered and then some :)
Thanks man. I'll shoot you an email as well to make it a bit easier to know what order to look for.

Thanks guys!
I was going for something with a lot of detail but didn't want to spend weeks doing tapework.
Figured I'd try my hand at hydro dipping and I feel like it turned out pretty good for my first time.

Speaking of ArrmaForum decals - the number of available ArrmaForum decals is starting to dwindle.

If you haven't already requested decals I would suggest doing it sooner rather than later.

What happens when we do run out? Well I guess we'll all panic and scream. Once we calm down I'll order more and I believe this next time I'll be doing two runs. The first of the same size as we have now (about 2" inches) and another larger format (maybe 4-5" inches).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back