Love my Arrma Forum decal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New decals have been received and everyone that's recently requested decals now have the new ones on the way! (y)

Proper product placement is crucial;)
20190407_183056.jpg

Limited space still for rent, if any rc product suppliers want to buy in:D

Last edited:
View attachment 38127

Limited space still for rent, if any rc product suppliers want to buy in:D
I can send you some Arrma Army stickers I seriously have so many stickers. In the past year I've ended up with 5 or 6 envelopes full. I have 3 different sizes of Arrma forums decals, some with clear background some with white, a variety of sizes of the Arrma Army decals, and tons of manufacturers stickers from Rpm, Jim's Bearings ect

I can send you some Arrma Army stickers I seriously have so many stickers. In the past year I've ended up with 5 or 6 envelopes full. I have 3 different sizes of Arrma forums decals, some with clear background some with white, a variety of sizes of the Arrma Army decals, and tons of manufacturers stickers from Rpm, Jim's Bearings ect
I'll take some Arrma Forum decals if you're unloading them?!? ?

appreciate the offer, but what I want, and I think might now be available, is actual factory Arrma decals. I noticed in some of the unboxing videos, that a sheet is included. I assume that they are available to purchase, or will be shortly.

appreciate the offer, but what I want, and I think might now be available, is actual factory Arrma decals. I noticed in some of the unboxing videos, that a sheet is included. I assume that they are available to purchase, or will be shortly.
Yes, I finally got some with the Notorious! Arrma definitely needs to step up their swag game!! How hard is it to make some Ts, caps, sticker sheets and sell at a 500% markup?!? So many companies make some coin on the "swag side Hussle".

I put stickers on everything
The decals you don't like. Put under they body on top of ta at rub points. Light weight good adhesive and good abrasion resistance

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back