Love my Arrma Forum decal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too I put that sh!t on everything ? Even rides along in my slash???

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm outta stock on ArrmaForum decals at the moment guys. I've already sent a message to get a new quote on a new bundle.

Once I get more I'll let you know!
They do look really nice on the roof... but may have a short life.
2019-0911-Outcast-ProBodyRC-BodyInstalled-Side.jpg

Might need an RCTalk sticker or two for my probodyrc bodies for my stampede and revo... I probably have an old rcnitrotalk sticker or two somewhere from back in the day. :)

I would like some small stickers. How do I get these?

I lied I only have one small one ? and it's one of the old ones with the white background.

I swear I had more stickers than this. I had a set of the white backed ones and I had 2 sets of the clear. Looks like I need some more as well.

20191009_202442.jpg

I swear I had more stickers than this. I had a set of the white backed ones and I had 2 sets of the clear. Looks like I need some more as well.

View attachment 50434
Good news. I just sent payment on the invoice for more decals. Hoping to have more within the next week or two.

View attachment 50434

I dig the Blue Collar Working Man RC decal. I should order up some more.

I sent my extras to @Reubydoobe months ago. I like the clear backed decals.
Who's gonna get some long sleeved tshirts going? Guarantee shirts would sell, @WoodiE...

I was just thinking whatever happened to the T-Shirts?

Good news. I just sent payment on the invoice for more decals. Hoping to have more within the next week or two.

Yay!!!!!
I dig the Blue Collar Working Man RC decal. I should order up some more.
Me too, I think I'm going to put one on my back window of my Tahoe and save the spare one. I've had them since like February, the mailman lost them twice, I swear he must do drugs or something, I constantly get the mail for the people who live a mile away as the crow flies on another road......................I really need to get one put on something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back