Love my Arrma Forum decal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Stuck it on my F-150 right next to another decal I bought at Etsy called "Patriotic RC Blue Collar Working Man". ;)(y)

20181202_160843.jpg

That's one good looking Arrma decal. ;)

I like that other decal as well. got a link for it by chance?

Here's a link to the Patriotic RC Blue Collar Working Man decal I got on ETSY.
edit: it appears they are either out of the decal or don't have any printed at the moment? Maybe they'll make some more with some encouragement. :(

il_570xN.1429685859_csvd.jpg

That's one good looking Arrma decal. ;)

I like that other decal as well. got a link for it by chance?

I sent a message to the seller to ask if they'd be offering the decal again soon. He replied that he does have more available.

I sent a message to the seller to ask if they'd be offering the decal again soon. He replied that he does have more available.
Haven't seen the seller relist the RC Blue Collar sticker again yet. Hopefully soon.

It's back up for folks to order. I can make some custom changes to it if yall want and also change up the colors some too.
Welcome to the Arrma Forum! I'd like to look at it tonight to see about how we can customize even more.
Edit: maybe some of us can offer suggestions and come to agreement?

i must have missed the thread...how do we get the arrma decal?
Which Arrma decal? The ArrmaForum decal?

If the ArrmaForum decal send me your name and address via PM and I'll have them in the mail to you by the end of this week. I'm expecting brand new decals this week. ;)

Which Arrma decal? The ArrmaForum decal?

If the ArrmaForum decal send me your name and address via PM and I'll have them in the mail to you by the end of this week. I'm expecting brand new decals this week. ;)
You got them with clear backgrounds? And one thing I noticed about the ones I have now, they are too big to put on an rc car :(
Can we get some smaller ones like 2"x3/4" or so maybe?

Dude this is awesome, where did you find that?

I'm so getting this https://www.etsy.com/listing/651190350/short-sleeve-unisex-t-shirt-rc-bro?ref=shop_home_active_7

You got them with clear backgrounds? And one thing I noticed about the ones I have now, they are too big to put on an rc car :(
New ones are printed on clear and are now 2" :D (y)

Dude this is awesome, where did you find that?

I'm so getting this https://www.etsy.com/listing/651190350/short-sleeve-unisex-t-shirt-rc-bro?ref=shop_home_active_7

That's my page sir. I manage those items, create most and can create more if requested. Welcome! And for Arrma Forum decals, you want to hit up Mr. WoodiE

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back