Love my Arrma Forum decal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my page sir. I manage those items, create most and can create more if requested. Welcome! And for Arrma Forum decals, you want to hit up Mr. WoodiE
I ordered a do you even rc bro tshirt and the working man rc guy.

Been waiting a month for stickers just to ship...

If you order from the etsy page I apologize as I've had delays outside my control the last 2-3 weeks but all Etsy decal/sticker orders will ship by tomorrow.

The new ArrmaForum decals have finally arrived!

arrma-decal-clear-jpg.25619

arrma-decal-upclose-jpg.25620

The new decals are 2" wide and printed on CLEAR.

If you donated to our recent Server Drive fund and would like to have some of these decals - send me a PM and I'll get them out to you ASAP.

Anyone else that wants a set of decals can get some by going here - https://www.arrmaforum.com/decals/

If you guys asked for decals and gave me your address (by the way, YES I will need your address even if you've sent it to me at one time or another... I don't store your info!) then your decals have gone out TODAY.

Those that was sent today also included the older style decals as well (printed on white). The smaller (2") decals are the ones printed on clear.

If you guys asked for decals and gave me your address (by the way, YES I will need your address even if you've sent it to me at one time or another... I don't store your info!) then your decals have gone out TODAY.

Those that was sent today also included the older style decals as well (printed on white). The smaller (2") decals are the ones printed on clear.
246x0w.jpg

That was quick. Thanks again @WoodiE
15470779367623934038945454992223.jpg

All caught up... if you've recently requested decals they went out today!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the decals on your rides. :D
Hi WoodiE would like some decals how can I get some becoming a uk supporter

Look what came in the mail today! Like a little kid, opened it in the car right after taking it out of the mail box. Thanks @WoodiE!

Attachments

• 20190122_181101.jpg
    20190122_181101.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 37
The last thing other bashers will see, before my Notorious gobbles them up! Thanks @WoodiE

Attachments

• 20190122_223516.jpg
    20190122_223516.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 52
More ArrmaForum decals are going out the door today.

If you want your own set of ArrmaForum decals, you can get a free set so long as you post pictures of the decals on your RC. Just send me your name and address and I'll get them out to you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back