Love you Jenny's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outcastblxnut

Send it...bend it...mend it🤪
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
So I ordered some parts they forgot my brcc driveshafts. (Prob sent um to bickety). One email later they on the way. Ted at Jenny's is great. Awsome customer service. Y'all everyone shop at Jenny's. Keep busting up them kits. Lots of people rely on y'all. Woodie can we add them to vendors thread?

They sent me the wrong servo last week and when I emailed them, Ted sent the correct out the same day and said it to keep the other one. Great company. I had not know about them until I joined here. Glad that I found out about them. Just now ordered a set of rear Typhon 6S shocks and a new body for my Granite 3S. I was holding out for the new colorway but the bed ripped off of mine yesterday.

Got typhon shocks in!! Gotta run
I got the last rear set, but the front set was still there a second ago. Im around the computer all day so I check hourly when I need them. If you ever want me to source a hard to get part, just let me know and I will be happy to let you know when it pops up.

So I ordered some parts they forgot my brcc driveshafts. (Prob sent um to bickety). One email later they on the way. Ted at Jenny's is great. Awsome customer service. Y'all everyone shop at Jenny's. Keep busting up them kits. Lots of people rely on y'all. Woodie can we add them to vendors thread?
I spoke to Ted a few months back about joining the forum as a Vendor. Because he's a kit breaker and doesn't want to stir up more sh!t then necessary, he stays off social media in fear of being burned by Horizon Hobby. As long as we keep spreading the word like you did here, we'll make sure to keep Ted and Jenny busy. (y)

I spoke to Ted a few months back about joining the forum as a Vendor. Because he's a kit breaker and doesn't want to stir up more sh!t then necessary, he stays off social media in fear of being burned by Horizon Hobby. As long as we keep spreading the word like you did here, we'll make sure to keep Ted and Jenny busy. (y)
Ted is great, having dealt with him a few times before. I support them and recommend them and other dismantlers. But I too, also questioned the big players objecting. Hey it's a free capital market isn't it?? Leave the little guys alone. Lets spread the wealth a bit. Dismantlers contribute to the RC industry, by helping the brands sell more volume selling more rigs. Who should really care how a boxed rig is used in the end. Another sale is made. Of course parts is where the profit is for most Brands. Perhaps that's a bad business model??
Traxxas I know you are listening.

They got there money when Jenny's bout the damn things. Enough said?
Exactly my point. I am sure some of the level headed Brands would agree.
Traxxas on the other hand, probably not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back