Lovestrickens new body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the suprise everyone. Film is pulled off and finalized the paint. She is 100% painted.
20200318_202126.jpg
20200318_202148.jpg

Well except the film in the corner I just noticed lol
Now you all just need to figure out what color leds I need to run on the inside to glow through. This is just with a flashlight for the time being. Any suggestions? Suprise you get to pick the colors to not just the film lol.
20200318_202453.jpg
20200318_202435.jpg
20200318_202652.jpg
20200318_202358.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the suprise everyone. Film is pulled off and finalized the paint. She is 100% painted.View attachment 70506View attachment 70507
Now you all just need to figure out what color leds I need to run on the inside to glow through. This is just with a flashlight for the time being. Any suggestions? Suprise you get to pick the colors to not just the film lol.View attachment 70508View attachment 70509View attachment 70510View attachment 70511
What a BEAST

Here is the suprise everyone. Film is pulled off and finalized the paint. She is 100% painted.View attachment 70506View attachment 70507
Now you all just need to figure out what color leds I need to run on the inside to glow through. This is just with a flashlight for the time being. Any suggestions? Suprise you get to pick the colors to not just the film lol.View attachment 70508View attachment 70509View attachment 70510View attachment 70511
Red of course, the sign of the beast!

I would suggest Orange! Still gives a lil sign of the beast, my hope is that the color will show through more. ? ?

I would suggest Orange! Still gives a lil sign of the beast, my hope is that the color will show through more. ? ?
I don't think they make a orange led lol

Check this out at Amazon.com XT AUTO 8pcs 12V Super Bright 30cm 15 LED Flexible Waterproof LED Strip light For Car Interior & Exterior Decoration DRL Day Running Light Or Boat Bus Garden https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014V4RX5A/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_wL9CEbSQWJH33
These kind
Got ya. Doesn't look like that brand may make any LED strips in the color orange as you've stated. Upon just trying to search fairly quickly, the closest I could find actually leads back to the first URL, superbrightleds.com

That superbrightleds.com states the specification of their lights are very similar

1584651755545.png

Could also look into those LED strips that allow you change the colors of them as well!!??

Got ya. Doesn't look like that brand may make any LED strips in the color orange as you've stated. Upon just trying to search fairly quickly, the closest I could find actually leads back to the first URL, superbrightleds.com

That superbrightleds.com states the specification of their lights are very similar

View attachment 70591

Could also look into those LED strips that allow you change the colors of them as well!!??
For that lid he should find a black light set... ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back