Kraton Loving the Kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokedstanley

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
Couldn't resist a quick run, it was just 4s, but it was a night and day difference compared to the K4s. I did install the HR aluminum brace, rpm bumper and skid plate first and made some adjustments. Did some basic jumps, about 20 feet, no flips. Tore up some lawn, sweet take off, and this one actually has brakes. I nailed the brakes and it flipped forward instead of basically rolling to a stop. Left the ESC set to factory. Stuffed a wheel into my wifes car tire, no damage. A few flips, couple nose dives into the bumper, and some rollovers. Can't wait to get out and let it rip.

The body is not on, just dropped it over the chassis for a pic.

20200520_160500.jpg
20200520_181457.jpg

Last edited:
I'd change that Pinon gear out to a Robinson racing immediately... In my kraton 6s v4 my pinion gear stripped within first few minutes of my first run.... Then a few weeks later spur gear... It's a blast but mine gave me a headache lol sold it about 2 weeks ago to my cousin. Enjoy it brother ?

Mine is still pretty much stock. Voltage or JBIRC braces, servo mount, savox 1210 servo, Spektrum receiver and DX5C radio, new stock motor, HR carriers, 40k/300k/20k oil...and that's it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200514_144752033.jpg
    IMG_20200514_144752033.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 44
Ran mine hard for 11 months and didn’t change anything besides the chassis braces..run it hard and replace what needs to be replaced. No need to prematurely spend money because somebody else had problems with their rig.
I wish that I could, but the K4s left such a bad impression I already have a bunch of spare parts. At this point I feel a lot better having them, especially with so much going out of stock.

I wish that I could, but the K4s left such a bad impression I already have a bunch of spare parts. At this point I feel a lot better having them, especially with so much going out of stock.
Dude it always best to have parts in stand by... No need to be waiting for stuff to give out and have to wait for delays or backorder... Stay stocked up on what ya can bro ? you will break something.. Just a matter of when... Anyone says they had a rc for a while and broke nothing is a lie lol

Still loving the K6s. Have run it a handful of times and this thing is a beast. I have crashed it so hard and fast I thought it was over, and it just drove away. So far no issues, just some adjustments. Still waiting on installing the RPM arms and M2c chassis until the factory parts fail.

On the plus side I do not need to mow the backyard because on 6s this thing is doing it for me.

Was doing some decent back flips off the side of the garage and decided to send it on the last one. Went straight up the garage and shot off the facia. Decided that was enough of that before I broke the garage. You can see the tire marks on bottom on the pic of the facia.

Attachments

• 20200531_105236.jpg
    20200531_105236.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20200531_105245.jpg
    20200531_105245.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 34
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back