Low power/ no power

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hinkebein97

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
Hello all, i am having problems with my nero big rock. I want to start by saying im new to the forum and have tried reading through different threads but have not found one that had followed my same problem so sorry if this is a repeat question. It seems my big rock loses power when im playing around at low throttle the car will sometimes just stop. No response with radio throttle movment then all of a sudden it will start up again ans it does this repeadedly. Also some times the wheels will barely move like the truck is in a bind, then shut off then have full power again. I know my batterys are good and charged up because they work flawlessly in my buddys kraton. Ive tried binding the radio and resetting the esc the way the manual says. It seems to me there is a connection issue but the fan does not quit running on the esc. I was wondering what others thoughts were and what i can do or what i should check. Thanks in advance for any seggestions.
Landon

Welcome to the Arrma Forum!
Id guess it's your esc causing trouble but I have no experience with the original Big Rock. I learned about MOSFETs when I had similar issues with an esc in another truck. Don't know if this info will help but seems like the stuttering and inconsistent voltage could come from many places in the esc but the fets are usually first suspect. Good luck to you and maybe some others with more experience will post here with help for your case.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOSFET

Welcome to the Arrma Forum!
Id guess it's your esc causing trouble but I have no experience with the original Big Rock. I learned about MOSFETs when I had similar issues with an esc in another truck. Don't know if this info will help but seems like the stuttering and inconsistent voltage could come from many places in the esc but the fets are usually first suspect. Good luck to you and maybe some others with more experience will post here with help for your case.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOSFET
Thanks! i will check it out when i get a chance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back