Low Profile Wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryambo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
I had so much fun with my bumper that I'm looking at buying a printer of my own. I'm leaning toward the Prusa i3 MK3S+ but haven't ruled out the Ender 3. Does anyone on here have a Prusa? Either way, next print will be a wing.

Typhon Wing 5.jpg
Typhon Wing 4.jpg
Typhon Wing 1.jpg
Typhon Wing 2.jpg
Typhon Wing 3.jpg

Sweet design! Were would planning to share the CAD? I'd love the native SLDPRT file if you're willi
Thanks. Yeah of course, it would be fun to see someone possibly learn a trick or two from it. I used some surfacing features to get the deeper center section to blend cleanly with the rear lip and upswept sides while maintaining a constant body thickness. It will have to wait until I return to work after some vacation time, and I'll clean up the feature tree to set good a good example. It will be SW version 2019.

Thanks. Yeah of course, it would be fun to see someone possibly learn a trick or two from it. I used some surfacing features to get the deeper center section to blend cleanly with the rear lip and upswept sides while maintaining a constant body thickness. It will have to wait until I return to work after some vacation time, and I'll clean up the feature tree to set good a good example. It will be SW version 2019.
Im on the same version. Thanks and happy new year!

True... I like @Ryambo's design better. Plus it will be unique.

View attachment 117056View attachment 117057
Thank you.

I love the Notorious wing, I have one on my 3S Typhon. (It does bug me ever so slightly that it has notches to fit a different truck though) There's no substitute for factory injected parts so you nailed it, the appeal here is making one off parts that you get to design yourself?
I may have to check out solid works. Those are some nice functions they have in that software!
You'll love it! It's mind blowing how capable it is.

Last edited:
Thank you.

I love the Notorious wing, I have one on my 3S Typhon. (It does bug me ever so slightly that it has notches to fit a different truck though) There's no substitute for factory injected parts so you nailed it, the appeal here is making one off parts that you get to design yourself?
Couldn't agree more. I've made great use of a bespoke 3D printed dual voltage alarm holder that straps to the center brace... I just wish I could machine my own parts!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back