Talion low punch low speed problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dusty

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
hi all
new to the forum and Arrma talion so far not that impressed with the performance i am using a centron 7200 4s 100c recommended to me by the dealer it doesn't seem to have much punch and top speed seems very slow tried setting the punch setting to 8 from 4 but theres still no difference the motor doesn't sound like its using full power any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks dusty...........

Not trying to be a smartass but just looking for clarification. What speed approximately is considered "slow"? 40 miles per hour? 10 miles per hour?

Resetting your endpoints for the throttle would be my first step.

Like chevys10zr2003 said resetting the throttle endpoints should be job #1. Because you said it doesn't have any punch I'm guessing that's your problem.
With a 4s battery and the 13t pinion it'll do about 35 mph tops so if you're looking for more speed you'll need either a 6s battery or a pinion with a higher tooth count. A 16t pinion with the 4s should get you 40+ mph or a 6s battery with the 13t should get you around 50mph.

hi
thanks for your replies and advice i reset the throttle thanks but after reading up on how to charge new lipos the battery came to life after the third charge 50% discharge then a full charge ect goes like a rocket lots of torque and plenty of top speed, after owning a few new nitros and one brushless i can honestly say this is an amazing truggy.
thanks dusty...........

Great, glad you got it sorted out!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back