Kraton Low voltage cutoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trainwreck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello all, the Temps here are finally in the 60s. Today I was running my kraton on 4s 6s and 8s. Randomly it will cut out on lvc. Motor and esc Temps are not high. I have a max6 with a HW 1100 and a 34 tooth pinion. I just changed the pinion to a 30t and will recheck. Anything I'm overlooking or am I just drawing 2 many amps? Lvc is set on high as well.

Hello all, the Temps here are finally in the 60s. Today I was running my kraton on 4s 6s and 8s. Randomly it will cut out on lvc. Motor and esc Temps are not high. I have a max6 with a HW 1100 and a 34 tooth pinion. I just changed the pinion to a 30t and will recheck. Anything I'm overlooking or am I just drawing 2 many amps? Lvc is set on high as well.
What are all the cell readings when you go LVC? Using your cell checker.
It could just be intermittent Amp cutting if Motor temps are not high.
What color are the ESC lights flashing if they are, when it cuts. That will tell you what is cutting. Temp or Volts. (Green or Red) Amp cuts are intermittent drops. Usually no flashing Led's.
Lipos may not be enough spec wise. Are the lipos warm/hot?
Need a temp gun reading to truly evalute temps. What are they?
Not your fingers if that is what you are judging by.
Is your Punch level at Default, or did you raise it any? Can always try dropping down one Punch level. A HW Program Card or HW BT adapter is best to adjust these settings.
Yeah the 34T pinion may be pulling too much amps. 🤷‍♂️ One possibility.

Set your lvc to default (medium) and try again.

Max 6 on high will cut off at ~ 3.85V which is only ~ 40-50% of you available capacity. Adjust it lower and get yourself a lipo checker to get a feel for reality.
I found the Max6 LVC setting to be utterly useless and disabled.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back