Infraction Low Voltage Cutoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yzfr6drw

Reaction score
Anyone know what it is and can this be changed? Ideally I would want to set it at 3.6V. I don't see an option for LVC in the manual. But if I look up the manual for the ESC, the list of options looks completely different and it does have different LVC options. Does anyone know which one is right? The side of the ESC says SPMXSE1150.

Also noob question, what is BLX?

Pics for attention:
IMG_0429.JPG

There is no LVC adjustment on that ESC, you should be using the telemetry feature instead.

BLX = Brushless Extreme Performance; Marketing term for Arrma items.
The old ESC and motor line line was named BLXxyz, still in use on some models.

Note: BLX LVC is highly unreliable, which is generally the case in all ESC but really depends on circumstances.

Thanks JK! I'll go get some LiPo Alarms then. I don't have the fancy spektrum batteries so can't use the telemetry feature.

stock the infraction has an extra wire that sense how much voltage is on the batteries. It gets sent back to the RTR remote through the receiver (maybe) but net net the RTR remote has 4 lights that indicate the state of charge on the batteries. You need the special spektrum batteries to work with the stock receiver and remote.

You do not need smart batteries for telemetry, in general, but I would assume you are using the stock radio.
The DX5 will display your voltage on a screen, stock radio does require the SMART batteries.

Telemetry comes from the ESC but for some reason that is not the function used in the stock radio.

Yes, lipo alarms will work just fine, set them to ~ 3.4V, and you will be fine. They will start beeping when you drop to that level under load which is roughly where you want to stop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back