Low Voltage Mode on Full Throttle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello, I've been having this problem with my Granite for a while now, it cuts off and goes into low voltage mode whenever I go full throttle, this happens with the standard battery and my 2/3s lipo's. I've already tried resetting the ESC but this did nothing. Can someone help me with this?
Also my 3s looks a bit puffed, but I'm not sure if its actually one of the cells or just the packaging, any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance,
Luke

Attachments

• 20180331_145843[1].jpg
    20180331_145843[1].jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 20180331_145754[1].jpg
    20180331_145754[1].jpg
    153 KB · Views: 39
My Onyx 3s soft pack batteries puffed up just a little bit. I'm not 100% but I wouldn't worry about that. Plus your Turnigy batteries are top of the line in my opinion. There might have been a poor soldering job done on the ESC. When you punch it and the motor demands juice from the battery there may be too much resistance in the wire. This can happen from poor soldering or if when they went to cut the outer coating they might have cut some of the wire strands, making it a thinner wire where it is soldered. Call some hobby shops and see if they are able to test your ESC. Do you have an upgraded servo?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back