low voltage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanr205

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So question on low voltage cut off, i am just running the stock blx185 in my Outcast and stock motor. Only run on 4s as i would destroy everything on 6s lol. Anyways whats the lo voltage set to on this esc? My batteries seem to vary on what they cut off at! sometims it will be 3.5 a cell sometimes its 3.7 which i don't have aproblem with as it saves the batteries but im asking for when i swap my MMX into this beast! i have that set to cut off at 3.3 right now

Do not run to lvc, stop prior or you will damage your lipos. 3.7 resting is as low as you ever want to be
dude hasn’t been on this site since 2018. So hopefully he figured it out.

3.7 Huh? That seems rather high. I typically run mine down to around 3.5 Haven’t had any issues doing that over the last couple years…

I wasn’t trying to be funny or sarcastic. Just pointing out that the dudes long gone. I am really interested to know about the 3.7 cut off recommendation. Does it extend battery life or have other benefits? I’ve always run relatively bargain batteries, but I’m starting to look into better ones so I want to treat them right.

Last edited:
Wow, wonder why it popped up in my feed.
Usually that means that somebody, somebody relatively new most likely, hit the like button or something like that for the post. I’ve had it happen to me more than once, so I habitually check the dates now. Just wanted to make sure you didn’t think I was being a jerk about it.

Last edited:
Didn't think it before but now I do 🤣🤣
All good, usually check dates as well but getting lazy.
1674255067938.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back