Kraton Lowering body height

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acidsnow

I make cool stuff
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
  3. Talion
Building a bit of a mongrel from spares, as you do! Currently the body is sitting on the top of the mojave tower and shocks. Ideally I'd like to drop it by 10-15mm to close the gap above the bumper. Got kraton towers here but if anything they look higher, so over to you knowledgeable folks, any ideas? Thinking talion or typhon but I'd like to be sure before I order anything!

_20201024_144431.JPG

Building a bit of a mongrel from spares, as you do! Currently the body is sitting on the top of the mojave tower and shocks. Ideally I'd like to drop it by 10-15mm to close the gap above the bumper. Got kraton towers here but if anything they look higher, so over to you knowledgeable folks, any ideas? Thinking talion or typhon but I'd like to be sure before I order anything!

View attachment 106787
Nice man, I dig it. I love me a custom hybrid.. talion towers let you get the body nice and low, but bear in mind that they also change the suspension geometry. I think if you went with the talion towers you may have to change out your shocks as well to get good droop/chassis slap and all that happy jazz.

are you going to be starting a build thread for this guy? Would love to follow on with the progress.

Cheers Rcproponent! Aye lad, aware of the need to alter the shock specs too, looking to build something suitable there.
I'm terrible for just diving into the work without pausing to take pics but it's a 'dry' build for now. Once everythings figured out it'll come to bits for the build proper so ah'll get a thread on the go then.

_20201023_234658.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back