Granite Lowest power battery I can put in the Granite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shingo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi, I would like to restrict power output as much as possible so that my young boy can try this beast.

What is the lowest powered battery I can put in it?

Is there a better way to do it (cheaper)? I currently have the stock remote with a 6000mah 3s LIPO battery.

If I can limite power to maybe 10-20% of what's it's currently producing, I would be happy.

Thank you

Can you not just turn down the dual rate?
Or if I am not mistaken and it comes with the STX2 you can just flick the power to 50%.
50% power should be fine on 2s for anyone, I know my Senton becomes very dulled down on 50%

Can you not just turn down the dual rate?
Or if I am not mistaken and it comes with the STX2 you can just flick the power to 50%.
50% power should be fine on 2s for anyone, I know my Senton becomes very dulled down on 50%

it come with the ttx 300 remote

it come with the ttx 300 remote

No dual rate feature available then?
Even a NiMH won't drop you down to 10-20% power, but to be honest 40-50% is about where you want to be, 10% will be crawler speed and won't be fun for anyone.
Have you checked the manual for ESC settings? Sometimes it can just be set to a lower power.

On page 16 of the manual it will give you the settings for your ESC. You can run something like a 2S NiMH battery without issue at a lower throttle output, but you will need to set the ESC to do so.

Variable 1 Setting 2 - NiMH (Lipo is setting 1)
Variable 2 is punch setting, defaults to level 3 on a scale of 1 - 5
Variable 3 is brake strength
Variable 4 is whether reverse is available.
5 is motor rotation direction.

Hold the set button and turn on the ESC. Red light will flash. Hold set button until the green LED flashes and beeps. the number of flashes is the variable number. press the set button until the number of red led flashes and beeps equals your intended value. release the set button once it is where you want it and turn the ESC off to save the setting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back