LRP alloy shock typhon mega/3s blx upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_typhon

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
inbound2634202788747486230.jpg
inbound6244093155590104912-jpg.75203

Attachments

• inbound6244093155590104912.jpg
    inbound6244093155590104912.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 192
  • inbound4880672041388224823.jpg
    inbound4880672041388224823.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 35
103 mm fronts 130 mm rear, 16mm shock body, 4mm shock shaft, £38 prefilled with shock oil (not sure what viscosity) quality bits of kit, look nice quality and solid, available on eBay, great upgrade on the leaky plastic arrma shite
How do they feel?
Feel very smooth, will have a full picture once I get it on some jumps

They look really nice. Didn't come across those with all my searching on flea Bay. Wish I bought those tbh. 4mm shock shaft is a great bonus ? might have to aquire some without Mrs seeing the bill ?

They look really nice. Didn't come across those with all my searching on flea Bay. Wish I bought those tbh. 4mm shock shaft is a great bonus ? might have to aquire some without Mrs seeing the bill ?
I could find them all day on eBay UK but struggled to find them in the US, IIRC they are discontinued.

I think it's cos I was searching for zd shocks as they were recommended, but they often show alternative ones but not these. I'm sure the zds will be fine if I change the springs and oil.

The shocks looking amazing!
Do you have the exact name I will get them too :)
thx
juri

Last edited:
I am German
I could easily buy them on Amazon
Yeah here in the US they are pretty much non existent, most of the places won't ship them here either. I did find some on eBay for $96 shipped from Australia.

Yeah here in the US they are pretty much non existent, most of the places won't ship them here either. I did find some on eBay for $96 shipped from Australia.

Do you already found some good improvements for the 3s 4*4?

Doesn't bother me that there discontinued as there dirt cheap and UK sellers have plenty stock, they are ideal as a upgrade on the mega and 3s buggys, way better than the stock plastic crap regardless if the discontinued or not
Yes thats all good but as you may have noticed a vast majority of people on here are not in the UK. And most of the places that I found that had them do not ship to the US or even outside of the UK for some places. The only place that does ship to the US wants $96 for all 4 and at that price you might as well get Tekno shocks.

Do you already found some good improvements for the 3s 4*4?
Yeah quite a few actually, there is even a sticky with a list of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back