Lubing drive cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using this for years with excellent results. Perfect for drive cups, drive shaft slip joints, pretty much anything that moves. I rarely directly spray it, I like to spray a little in the cap and use a small artist brush to apply. To much comes out if you spray directly IMO.

Attachments

• 15718546117432889039663440313840.jpg
    15718546117432889039663440313840.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 43
You could always cut a hole in a small balloon and slide it over the cup and use a small zip tie to close the end on the shaft.... just saying.

You could always cut a hole in a small balloon and slide it over the cup and use a small zip tie to close the end on the shaft.... just saying.
That likely wouldn't stay on for more than 2-3 seconds. Half the time, cvd boots made for that purpose don't even stay on well. To work right, the cup needs to be designed with a groove in it for the boot to lock into or they just pull apart as it rotates.

That likely wouldn't stay on for more than 2-3 seconds. Half the time, cvd boots made for that purpose don't even stay on well. To work right, the cup needs to be designed with a groove in it for the boot to lock into or they just pull apart as it rotates.
Ehh just a thought lol... could always make a shelf queen out of it.. a swiffer duster should work well at that point.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back