Lubricant thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Hotelling

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Lubricant thoughts? Dry lube good for plastic only? Any use? What would I use others for?

20200213_072754.jpg

I spray everything down with wd40 other than that. Nothing. I clean and regrease bearings periodically. Lube sprayed on anything else either attracts dirt or doesn’t do anything other than make a mess.
Cool thanks! The dry lube product does work pretty well and doesn't attract any dirt on all the suspension. Just making sure it would work. For anything else I don't use it on bearings or anyting.
Cool thanks! The dry lube product does work pretty well and doesn't attract any dirt on all the suspension. Just making sure it would work. For anything else I don't use it on bearings or anyting.
Anything
Can you use the white grease on the spur/pinion?

Anything
Can you use the white grease on the spur/pinion?
The only one I would use is the WD40 dry lube, no use for anything else.

I use the PB Silicone after a snow bash. Has worked fine so far this winter. It is just what I had on the shelf. I also use Sil-Glide brake grease for the outside of my diff cups.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back