Lunch Break Bashing

Do you bash on your lunch break?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Who bashes on their lunch break? I get aggravated sometimes because I work a lot and don’t get to bash as much as I would like. The weather can be awesome all week long and crappy on the weekends. So, I’m just curious how many of you are in the same boat and decide to get your fix on your lunch break?

Who bashes on their lunch break? I get aggravated sometimes because I work a lot and don’t get to bash as much as I would like. The weather can be awesome all week long and crappy on the weekends. So, I’m just curious how many of you are in the same boat and decide to get your fix on your lunch break?
This is why I'm really looking forward to the switch back to summer time.
It's usually already dark again when I get home from work during winter time and bashing over lunch is no option for me...

Lol what’s a break? ??‍♂️?

I’m self employed so I take time when I can. Today is probably going to be one of those days. Might get the K4S out to shake down and test the pinion change. Took it down to 14T and it was slow. Went back up to 15T again and want to see how much difference that one tooth makes. When I stepped down to 14T I also went back to 10k in the rear diff, so I need to know if the tooth or diff was the big difference.

I'll try and do some bashing on my lunch hour as well. I have a pretty big parking lot I can go to back area to get away or out of the way. I also have a stretch of road I can use for some lil speed/drag starts and show off the speed a bit for the passerbys'! I feel the only downside is I don't usually have enough time to wear out the battery completely. Right now not enough daylight when I get home to finish off the battery, if there is enough daylight, usually needing that to finish up other priorities! :LOL: ?

1: not enough time ( what’s a lunch break?)
2: nowhere to bash at work location
3: it’s raining cats and dogs
4: can’t be arsed to load my car plus get ready for work...????
If you can a find that so called break through out the day, it's worth it for the soul!!! :LOL: :LOL:

1: not enough time ( what’s a lunch break?)
2: nowhere to bash at work location
3: it’s raining cats and dogs
4: can’t be arsed to load my car plus get ready for work...????
Breaks are strictly for drinking tea. ??

I was actually thinking about doing this next summer. There are nice spots near my work place.

How do you manage fully charged Lipos in that case? I guess leaving them in a car that can get super warm may not be a very good idea. Should I bring them in my office or leave them in a cooler in the car, so that they stay at a cooler temperature? Another idea would be to leave them under the car (in the shades).

Any recommendations?

Last edited:
I myself, bring them in a Lipo bag, trying to be a lil curtious, along with not having to hear complaining about it either. I will charge up the batteries right at my desk. Car/truck sits on my desk, install the batteries and get it set right before bringing it outside to run!

I may try this summer, we have a huge backyard where I work.
park.jpg

I was actually thinking about doing this next summer. There are nice spots near my work place.

How do you manage fully charged Lipos in that case? I guess leaving them in a car that can get super warm may not be a very good idea. Should I bring them in my office or leave them in a cooler in the car, so that they stay at a cooler temperature? Another idea would be to leave them under the car (in the shades).

Any recommendations?
I myself, bring them in a Lipo bag, trying to be a lil curtious, along with not having to hear complaining about it either. I will charge up the batteries right at my desk. Car/truck sits on my desk, install the batteries and get it set right before bringing it outside to run!

I do the same, I bring everything in and keep it my desk. I charge the battery and throw it in right before I leave, bring it back, let the pack cool, storage charge it and hit the car with an air compressor before I leave.

Last edited:
Back