LVC Cutoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds about right as LVC is set at 3.2 on these rigs. Set a little low IMO.
It may be but I was out this weekend with my kraton and notorious 6s we ran till cars slowed down. I got back home and put all 4 batteries to a storage charge. Each battery took 180mah in a 5000 mah 3s battery.

It may be but I was out this weekend with my kraton and notorious 6s we ran till cars slowed down. I got back home and put all 4 batteries to a storage charge. Each battery took 180mah in a 5000 mah 3s battery.
Voltage sag causes the batteries voltage to drop under load, so say at rest it might be at 3.7v but under load depending on the battery it can drop down to below lvc and kick the esc into low voltage protection.

I tested this the other day with my battery checker I left it plugged in and gave it an open wheel full throttle pull and the voltage on the battery went from 3.8 to 3.7v as my esc kept kicking in lvc but the battery was at 3.8v at rest. Now on this particular esc I have the lvc set to 3.6v

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back