LVC on the Spektrum Firma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinC

Flyboy, Cat Hoarder, Tiger Tamer, Party Crasher.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Talion
  8. Talion EXB
What voltage are you guys showing on your batteries at LVC when/if you check them after a run? I ask because the ESC variable only shows Low/Mid/High........is there a numerical voltage value Arrma has attached to these three options?

cheers,
Kev

What voltage are you guys showing on your batteries at LVC when/if you check them after a run? I ask because the ESC variable only shows Low/Mid/High........is there a numerical voltage value Arrma has attached to these three options?

cheers,
Kev
I'd have to check, but choose high to be safe.

Ed, I recall a thread recently (can’t find it now) where a member noticed quite a low voltage on his batteries after a run with the LVC at the stock setting.......3.3 or so.....I would reckon LVC would occur at a higher voltage than that, (Stock set high) but again, I’m new to this racket. ;)

Ed, I recall a thread recently (can’t find it now) where a member noticed quite a low voltage on his batteries after a run with the LVC at the stock setting.......3.3 or so.....I would reckon LVC would occur at a higher voltage than that, (Stock set high) but again, I’m new to this racket. ;)
I just ran my DB Pro which has a FIRMA ESC. I ran it to LVC. I haven't charged the battery yet because I like them to cool. I'll let you know that the voltage of the cells are when I go to charge it ???

That'd be me lol, first pack (gensacearespammers) went to 3.6 for both batteries and in the second pack (Turnigy) one was 3.6 and the other 3.3. So I'd say high equals 3.6v.

With my Kraton 8S = 3.5V ~ 3.6V
And with my Tenacity DB Pro = 3.6V
Both with gensacearespammers and high attitude.

Mmmm. Would you consider that too low with the factory ESC setting on high?

Mmmm. Would you consider that too low with the factory ESC setting on high?
3.6 is what I like. Now is that a bit low for a "high" setting? Probably. I wouldn't want to go near mid and low settings ? But 3.6 isn't terrible and your only other option is a LiPo alarm.

I’ve heard of these alarms, haven’t done any research though. I assume they plug into the balance leads while your running correct?

I’ve heard of these alarms, haven’t done any research though. I assume they plug into the balance leads while your running correct?
I've never used one but that is my understanding.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back