Kraton Lwb or swb k8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
LWB it is... JBI chassis ordered.

ordered some m2c parts too ??

Shock shafts F&R
Shock piston kit
Hinge pin blocks F&R
Motor support block
Servo axle

Last edited:
When did you order the rear shock shafts? I tried yesterday and they were out of stock. Oh........good choice on the LWB. Im with @Batman on that point.

cheers,
kev

When did you order the rear shock shafts? I tried yesterday and they were out of stock. Oh........good choice on the LWB. Im with @Batman on that point.

cheers,
kev
Ordered them late last night / early this morning. (12 hours ago?)
It was weird... the chassis was available when I started shopping and the shock shafts were not, then when I went to check out it said the chassis was no longer. So i just by chance glanced at the rear shock shafts again and they had some ??‍♂️

Awesome ! I should have bought 2 sets... but didn’t wanna be greedy with their short stock.

My stock ones haven’t bent yet but I have a feeling once this thing sees the jumps I have in the works for it that it may see some bendage... haha

Awesome ! I should have bought 2 sets... but didn’t wanna be greedy with their short stock

I would have no internal struggles with hogging 4 sets of these things.

Yea, I saw his note in the description. I still haven’t had and bendage of the stock shafts that I can tell but we shall see when I go in for upgrades.
I've bent a few stock ones. I do have the M2C ones but have yet to put them on.

They still will bend. Keep that in mind.

Hey Ed.
Ya I saw that on the m2c site as well as Erics video. I’m still on the stocks and have 4 more stock sets in the maintenance dept. ?.
Funny thing, I haven’t bent much of this rig until I launched it off my ramp (I’m no big sender)....?. Jumping comes with consequences....

cheers,
kev

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back