Talion M2C 3505 UNIVERSAL 6 LUG HEX ADAPTER KIT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a cheaper option, just do you tyres up tight enough in the first place then you won't need these.. 😉🤣🤣
Even this won't help much. During the early test runs of my 8s Senton, I ruined a pair of Hoons. They were tight, enough so I could only get the lug loosened by holding the shaft cup immobile. I even wondered if the HR Nero hexes were to blame.
16300999253563470597326400298272.jpg

Those were seated in the hex and perfectly tightened.

I have a cheaper option, just do you tyres up tight enough in the first place then you won't need these.. 😉🤣🤣
I have centenky had 2 backflips tires loosening on me one stripped after 2 times and the other one came loose for the second time. Never found the wheel nuts i always find them but not the last 4 ones the wheel stays attached after the nut falls off like im mid way home walking and my tire falls off. I don't understand the hex is t stripped from what i see on my second tire a bit mangled but still:/ i added twice more threadlock now
Once ur wheel is stripped no amount of locktite will save them. I learned that when my new wheel nut went flying 5 secs after i tightened

I was going to look into ways to "save" the two rear Hoons as they only have maybe 10 runs on them. Glad this was shared here. But will also note this is one reason I love Proline. The replaceable hubs. Allows you to even switch hex sizes if needed too
But I'm going to look into this set. Hopefully it's worthwhile saving tires for me.

Well I installed this Mod. Looks cool. Haven’t run it yet.
103B7D95-7EEF-4EF0-A500-161C326639BD.jpeg

A few more pics. Definitely more meat on the M2C hex…..fills the entire cavity in the wheel…
9FA15E4D-FB3C-4E9E-B60F-C47F73DACBAF.jpeg

E39D0F68-76CB-4CD5-A02D-EDB27661D025.jpeg
8134BC3E-9B09-4B07-BF8C-4FA949C14BB0.jpeg

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't purchase them. I rotate my tires often and if I get a blow out I would either have to change the hex over or drill out a new rim. Thankfully I always have 2 or 3 new sets ready to go at all time. Just my opinion though

My 2 scents: Good Idea but: Would be better to not include the hex in the part itself. Inner part should be take on the original hex . Because to get the wheel of you have to unscrew all the screws.
Or did I miss something?

Yes, you need to unscrew all 6 cap heads to get the wheel off. PITA. I think the M2C hex will perform better being that is about 2.5 mm thicker…….less apt to strip the wheel in the first place.

The replacement hex idea proline has is a great idea I must say.

cheers,
kev

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back