M2C ackerman install/how to video for Arrma 6s rigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
Replaced my ackerman today on the TyphCast with the M2C one so figured I'd do a how to video. Hopefully this will be of some help to anyone looking to replace the stock Arrma ackerman. Thanks for watching I appreciate it, and if you enjoy the video or any others on my channel please subscribe 👍

That's entirely up to you, but I'd definitely suggest sooner rather than later. Having a bent ackerman could also cause other issues to your servo, bend steering posts etc 👍

I would get one and change it out next time you take it apart for service. You will bend the stock plate, yes you can straighten it out over and over again but it's a pain to work on it.
EXB version, M2C or other 7075 alu versions are the way to go, even if you are doing moderate bashing.

I would get one and change it out next time you take it apart for service. You will bend the stock plate, yes you can straighten it out over and over again but it's a pain to work on it.
EXB version, M2C or other 7075 alu versions are the way to go, even if you are doing moderate bashing.
Ok so I've been hearing to change servo mount as well to the blx etc because of the play as well. Should I invest in that as well? I'm putting stuff in my. Art right now but I want to get the right stuff first. You know.

All you need is very long screws for your servo mount, they will act as a cage. Need to drill the existing M3 holes a little deeper.
This used to be an issue on older versions but the newer servo supports are good with that cheap upgrade.

All you need is very long screws for your servo mount, they will act as a cage. Need to drill the existing M3 holes a little deeper.
This used to be an issue on older versions but the newer servo supports are good with that cheap upgrade.
So servo mount is unnecessary if I do the long screws is what im taking from this?

So servo mount is unnecessary if I do the long screws is what im taking from this?
It's an option but I'd pick up like the Hot Racing aluminum servo mount or another aluminum mount.

Ok I was thinking about the exb one since I'm going to get the Ackerman exb just keep it like that lol. Getting some exb stuff right now why I was asking so I can just go ahead and do that while my wallets open 😆.

I have M2C ackerman bars on all my rigs. I also like the natural aluminum look. Not saying the EXB is not good enough, go with your preference, haven't heard people complain about bending that one.

Lol I kinda want to keep the exb going in . Thst what you put in yours? The m2c?

No I was looking at the M2C site but they don't have the v5 noto. Will the stuff from the kraton 6s fit as well?
The v4 stuff will fit the new v5 just fine except the chassis is different and also I believe the shock caps from M2C won't work as the new v5 shocks they changed the threads I guess. But yes for the majority of m2c parts they will fit the v5
Nothing against EXB stuff but if M2C is cheaper I'd go M2C all day as it's better quality and beefier than the EXB stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back