Talion M2C Beefcake XL y/n?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dani d.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Vendetta
  6. Vorteks
I am currently considering whether to upgrade my Kraton and Talion with m2c parts. I have the two Beefcake XL kit in mind. What do you think of it, take the whole XL kit or is that too much? Are the rigs too heavy?The Kraton has MAX6 with 4985 and the Talion is still stock but gets the same combo.

I would go carbon fiber for a featherweight Talion and M2C bling the Kraton 🤩 to keep the experience between them varied. Spice of life and all that 👍

Needless to say it'll be entirely down to your own desires and budget

I don't know yet with which rig I will move on, I find both great. Yes better would probably build a Kraton Beefcake and Talion with ? Carbon is great only except the damper bridges and brace there is hardly anything. When bashing I don't have the confidence that carbon will really hold up. I'm not a hardcore basher but still I trust more in aluminum or titanium. Let me but like to teach me better. Currently, the Talion is better for me but I'm still in the beginning with bashing.
Currently both EXB versions are

Buy an EXB Roller. Use it for spare parts. Think it's the better option and you have spare parts now.

I usually replace the parts that break with improved ones. But since I live outside the USA and the shipping costs and customs are expensive, it makes sense to buy a package.
Yes an EXB Roller already have as a spare part donor.

Which Carbon Chassi is your Favorite for the Talion?

Is carbon really worth it? I have often used carbon on RC aeroplanes. Carbon is cool unless you slam it against something. The result is very ugly splinters. I can see the use of carbon for racers but for bashers - I have serious doubts. Carbon splinters are ugly. You barely see them but they hurt.

Buddy uses a bash bar under the Stock Kraton 6s. He long-jumped into a tree. Nothing, no damage. He wanted to get an M2C chassis. Just asked him how much harder does he actually want to crash?

On the other hand if you just like to tune - go for it. It's a hobby after all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back