SOLD / FOUND M2C built Tekno MT410 $525 Shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
So I just don't drive my MT410 enough, and with my recent purchase of both the new Arrma 4s rigs, just don't want it sitting around.

Have over $900 into this thing. Will let go for $550 shipped to lower 48.

MT410, perfect condition other than typical scratches and marks.
Tekno steel center diff case
Tekno aluminum shock caps
M2C rear tower upper brace kit and tower brace for horizontal brace
M2C rear horizontal brace
M2C solid center brace
M2C short rear center brace
Full Tekno aluminum center diff mount
M2C ESC mount plate (still in package - designed my own mount using the RPM ESC cage)

Castle MMX 2200kv combo
Tbone front and rear bumper with wheelie bar
JX 35kg servo

Has Flysky receiver installad and connected to my GT5. Will send with that, or switch to a brand new Corally receiver and transmitter if desired if you don't have a Flysky and want it RTR.

Everything is tight and runs like a champ. Arms and all items very tight with no play.

1662483230817.png

1662483257161.png

1662483274803.png

1662483352837.png

1662483428649.png

1662483446171.png

Last edited:
Wow! Hell of a deal!! Somebody please buy this so that I don't
I already know your address! Ready when you are. Lol. If you like good handling monster trucks...you will love this thing. Built right, built tough. Sensored setup, never cogs. Good for 3s-6s running.

I already know your address! Ready when you are. Lol. If you like good handling monster trucks...you will love this thing. Built right, built tough. Sensored setup, never cogs. Good for 3s-6s running.
Yeah I was eyeing an mt410 before finding a great deal locally on my notorious. Wish this one had come available before I did that!

Love the super clean and tight TLR Typhon that you sold to me. This is a great deal from a great seller, y'all!

It is a sweet rig! I was waiting to see a price, now I don't wanna see a price...no, I can't buy another.🤔🙄🤣🍻
GLWS!!

Man, didn't think this one would last this long at this price.
Also have stock front and rear bumper that comes with it.

Price drop to $525. This rig is built right and runs perfect.
Thats a steal!

I always wanted one of these, but the build part was the most appealing part to me.

Wanna completely disassemble it to every screw and include manual for reassembly?

I might consider buying it then.

Just kidding, Good Luck With Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back