Kraton m2c chassis braces!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlesspower83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
20200220_141009.jpg
20200220_152641.jpg

Thank you Mitch looper "M2C" for the chassis braces. awesome fit, very nice finish. looking forward to purchasing lightened speed chassis next.

Hello,

I read that for the front brace you will need to drill the steering top plate, how did you do it ?? the problem that I find is that you have to drill out in a hole that has another one just next to it, so did you drill just in the hole or just a little bit in the side to keep the distance with the other hole, I do not know if I am explaining my self very good.

Best regards

Hello,

I read that for the front brace you will need to drill the steering top plate, how did you do it ?? the problem that I find is that you have to drill out in a hole that has another one just next to it, so did you drill just in the hole or just a little bit in the side to keep the distance with the other hole, I do not know if I am explaining my self very good.

Best regards
Use the corresponding hole as your pilot hole take the 4 mm drill bit that Mitch provides drill straight down with top plate already mounted makes it easier.

Mine on way,don't you just drill out exsisting hole already in plate. Pc a cake.
ya bro super easy my guy... mitch includes a sharp drill bit. just drill out and install. I took my steering link out so I can install with the nut on the bottom not the top if that makes any sense it was easier for me to just remove the steering links. this way you have more room to work in.

thank you dude , this is my first serious rc car and I just do not want to screw up the first day that I get it.

I have to say that this

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back