Outcast M2C chassis can’t use T-Bone Bumper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the tbone front bumper

Says in their description m2c chassis is for stock bumper.
I remember when I got my M2C, it came with a plastic spacer to put between the chassis and bumper. The M2C has a lip between the first and second set of holes on the front. Even if your T-Bone didn't come with one, you could easily fab one out of plastic the same thickness as the lip, drill two holes in it, and your done. That would be the only thing holding you back I think.

I remember when I got my M2C, it came with a plastic spacer to put between the chassis and bumper. The M2C has a lip between the first and second set of holes on the front. Even if your T-Bone didn't come with one, you could easily fab one out of plastic the same thickness as the lip, drill two holes in it, and your done. That would be the only thing holding you back I think.

Thanks for heads up! I think my tbone did come with a spacer. Bit the bullet and ordered a chassis for the Kraton and Outcast. So I guess we will find out. Hoping for no duty fees ?

I run T-bone front bumper and RPM rear skid, the problem I found with the T-bone was that ideally you need to fit conical washer/spacer under the bumper to stop it from ripping the screws though the bottom.. the RPM skid has the conical part moulded into it, I assume the front RPM bumper is the same..? I don't have the bumper so can't say, maybe someone on here can confirm..??

Oh, and you still need to fit the small plastic spacer that came with the chassis too..??

IMG_3377.jpeg
IMG_2950.jpeg

It’s finally coming to me. Yes the description says stock bumper. You do use the part of the stock bumper to hold the hing pins in. The rest of the tbr bumper just bolts under the chassis and to the bulkhead. You will be fine. If you have trouble post hear.
Jim

I run T-bone front bumper and RPM rear skid, the problem I found with the T-bone was that ideally you need to fit conical washer/spacer under the bumper to stop it from ripping the screws though the bottom.. the RPM skid has the conical part moulded into it, I assume the front RPM bumper is the same..? I don't have the bumper so can't say, maybe someone on here can confirm..??

Oh, and you still need to fit the small plastic spacer that came with the chassis too..??

View attachment 49328View attachment 49329
Yep, it's molded in the RPM front bumper. Also if you buy ARA330230 the Arrma composite rod end set it comes with the original front bumper. I had tried to cut down, and keep my original Outcast bumper, but when I broke a Front upper hinge brace, when taking it apart I noticed I had also torn the holes of the bumper that key into the chassis. The short Typhon bumper gives a much cleaner look imo.

I'm having a problem with the Kraton m2c chassis and TBR front bumper. Not sure exactly what kind of problem you're having, but for me the bumper doesn't lay flat to the chassis and I have to bend it and force it to screw in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back