M2C chassis for Kraton 8s version 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sbt975

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Does anyone know how the M2C chassis work with the version 2 Kraton 8s? I know the new back brace may affect the rear stiffener bar maybe? Any thoughts or insights? Thanks

Does anyone know how the M2C chassis work with the version 2 Kraton 8s? I know the new back brace may affect the rear stiffener bar maybe? Any thoughts or insights? Thanks
With the m2c chassis just run the bars, theres no need for the new brace on those. I don't think the brace will work with it. Are there other changes to the center tower that makes it hard to swop in an m2c chassis? Idk. Depending on how hard you are on the k8s, with the new bracing you may not need the m2c chassis....Do you have the new one?

With the m2c chassis just run the bars, theres no need for the new brace on those. I don't think the brace will work with it. Are there other changes to the center tower that makes it hard to swop in an m2c chassis? Idk. Depending on how hard you are on the k8s, with the new bracing you may not need the m2c chassis....Do you have the new one?
I do have the new. Will get it Thursday. Didn’t know if I could upgrade chassis with the new version. Thanks

Nice, I have the first version. The backend is a little flimsy so I'm sure the new bracing will be far better. looks like a better radio too, though I like mine just fine. Hope you like it.

I do have the new. Will get it Thursday. Didn’t know if I could upgrade chassis with the new version. Thanks
I would run it stock and see what happens. ?‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back