Kraton M2C chassis or Just Bash It?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geeker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
Hello guys and girls, I’m having trouble deciding on which chassis to go with. I like both M2C and Just Bash It. Both are great chassis. Help me out with your opinions!!!

The simple solution is to just get 2 trucks and both the chassis's so you have one truck with either chassis. Personally I would probably get the M2C because I like it better. Like you said both are great so go with the one you like best or maybe the one you can get for less.

I went with the m2c because it was lighter.
Stock - 340g
M2c - 490g
Jbi - 764g for the 6061 version ( they don’t list the weight anymore for the 7075)

Stronger - JBI
Lighter - M2C
This is based on???
A lot of JBI’s extra weight comes from that lip/side guard (see photo).

666CD36D-A530-43BC-9044-F3445A07BA52.jpeg

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/m2c-racing-vs-just-bash-it-rc-chassis.12796/

My opinion like everyone else's response.
A flat piece of metal will bend a lot easier than something that is reinforced with the lip like JBI's.
Fair enough. Seems like an awful lot of extra weight though. Surely the drivetrain won’t appreciate that, 🤷🏻‍♂️

Depends on how much you send it and what you're landing on.

I'm running M2C's Light "Speed Chassis" in my Noto with the regular EXB braces and it's been holding up like a champ launching off the quarter pipe. But all my bigger sends land on grass.

JbI's looks like a tanky beast though. If you're doing monster sends or alot of skate park bashing where you're gonna land on concrete such as in a a bowl or some such, might be worth it especially with that longer wheel base the Kraton has.

Only issue you'll probably run into is heat in the summer especially if everything else on your truck is big and heavy too.

This is based on???
A lot of JBI’s extra weight comes from that lip/side guard (see photo).

View attachment 219018
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/m2c-racing-vs-just-bash-it-rc-chassis.12796/
JBI is a "TUB" chassis. Extra weight but probably less flex. And "some" chassis Flex can be a good thing IMHO. M2C is a Pan design chassis, like the stocker.
JBI doesn't allow for the OE stocker side Guards to be attached. A deal breaker for me.
But the JBI does look nicer as bling goes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back