Kraton M2c chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coopsonthefarm

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Just got one, and am so impressed! I’m not running the tower to tower any more but I can’t help but wander if I should “just in case”. My real question is, has anyone ever heard of these chassis’s bending? I send it super hard and want to protect my investment. Thanks guys ??

I’ve got a V4 with the m2c chassis and aluminium braces. Did away with the tower to tower brace and I’ve beaten the hell out of it. Still straight. Watch rich duperbash and rcdude81 bash theirs with m2c chassis and no tower to tower and you’ll see what I mean

Kind of wonder if you would still want to run one if you stuck with stock towers... at least then only the outside ears get bent in a bit. I want to upgrade the tower... but after snapping wing mount after wing mount, I gave up keeping one on my outcast and cut the last one off. Now the t-bone wheelie bar and the tower take all the impact. I'm afraid if I upgrade to a voltage tower, then I'll snap the diff case in half, or rip the bolts out of it... or both. Would rather have bent tower ears after a bad landing than the rear looking like a can opener went crazy on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back