SOLD / FOUND M2C/ JBI Kraton/Outcast or Talion front shock tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey dudes, I had built a typhon and it has basically ended up being a kraton. But since the typhon front tower doesn't have body mount holes I had to make a crappy way for it to have front post. That being said I am just seeing if anyone has a JBI or M2C front tower from kraton/outcast or talion laying around that they want to sell. Of course I could drill holes in my front typhon tower but I want to explore this option first. Also I would trade the front typhon tower for your front tower if that is of any interest. I suppose I would consider trading both front and rear for both front and rear if that is of interest too. Let me know!

I have a stock Kraton front tower. I could drop it in a padded envelope and mail it to you free. I’m in USA though... Pm me if you want it.

I have a stock Kraton front tower. I could drop it in a padded envelope and mail it to you free. I’m in USA though... Pm me if you want it.
I appreciate it my man 🙌 but the towers are already just bash it and I want it to match or be close with M2C. Again I appreciate the offer though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back