SOLD / FOUND M2C Kraton 8S Crusher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if your serious. Where are you located? I’m in NY
I have a Tekno ET48.3 with Tekin RX8 esc and 2200kv motor. Send it Rc HV626 brushless servo. No transponder though.

E84AC21D-2AB2-47B9-AD40-D4F468AA3BBB.jpeg

40E5EF3F-83FF-4E60-B9AA-674784ED42D1.jpeg

Jeez what is wrong with you people? Buy the damn thing already?!?!?

@jondilly1974 …….you would enjoy the crusher frame……think of the backflips……think of the speed runs on those L O N G straightaway roads out in the country with a highly modified body you could put together with @Exc3l to reach 200mph!! You could help those farmers during harvest with your wrecks as it slices thru corn fields with the greatest of ease….

It is calling you. You are growing impatient. You must give in

to 8S

THE DARK SIDE

Star Wars GIF

Still available, btw. I took it out for a quick rip to demo it for a local guy, so it's a little dusty now, but I'd be willing to come down a bit. Really needing the cash with that surprise invoice 😒

For sale, asking $1100, price negotiable, shipping negotiable. I am also open to trades on a 1/8 scale or smaller vehicle.

Almost new Kraton 8S, I am selling because it doesn't fit what I do in RC. No one I bash with has 1/5 scale, or wants to be around it since it is a bit of a bully 🤣

Upgrades include

M2C Crusher Chassis
M2C Chassis Reinforcement Plates
M2C Rear Brace
M2C Center Brace
RPM Rear Arms
RPM Mud Guards

Stock Electronics

The only damage I can find is a tiny bit of scuffing on the top of the wing, and cracked front bumper. Otherwise, this thing is barely used. In total probably only a single pack through it.

I also have a full new set of shocks and M2C shock internals to go with it, and M2C front shock shafts (rears were out of stock at the time).

View attachment 157579

View attachment 157580

View attachment 157581

View attachment 157582

View attachment 157583

View attachment 157584

View attachment 157585

View attachment 157586

View attachment 157577
Would u consider a 2 for 1 deal. Almost new notorious 6s and a 1/6 redcat shredder. Shredder has alot of upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back